11/01/2013

Hope your Halloween was Happy!

Just had to share some pictures of my little pilot.

We bought this cute little airplane costume LAST year at Target.... for like $7.00 ON SALE. Amazing. I built everything else around it.... black pants and shiny black shoes, a white shirt and red tie that we had from my brothers wedding a few months back, a wing pin ordered from Boeing and this cute little pilot hat that was found on amazon!

Mommy was a flight attendant and Daddy was the guy down on the ground that parks the plane. Such a fun costume for Mr. O's second Halloween! 

Here are some cute little pictures to drool over!




1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

You wouldn't happen to want to sell this airplane would you? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for it and cannot find it even on ebay. Please let me know!




Followers




Powered by Blogger.